The Bucket List Wall Decoration
by Tara Ingalsbe
Bucket List Wall Decoration
Everyone has a bucket list. Here is a fun way to display your list and accomplishments.
My roommate and I came up with this idea and we each made one to hang on our college apartment bedroom walls. :)
Make your own and every time you complete one of your bucket list items, you can drop it into the bucket! Have fun, enjoy the adventure, and live life to the fullest!! :D
What you need:
- 1 Piece of wire fencing cut to desired size
- 1 pool noodle
- 1 beach bucket
- Index cards
- Clothes pins
- Sea shells or other decorations
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Scissors or an X-acto knife
1) Cut the pool noodle in half and then cut each piece down the center so it forms two half circle tubes (you should have a total of 4 pieces). Each piece should be flat on one side (with the indention of the original hole) and curved on the other.
2) Glue the flat side of each noodle piece to one side of the wire fencing with the hot glue gun(you may have to trim the noodle to fit appropriately).
3) Glue whatever decorations you wish on the front of the noodles.
4) Clothes pin a bucket onto one of the fences wires.
5) Write one bucket list item on each index card and clothes pin it to the wire fence.
- You may have to bend the fence a little so it does not rest completely on the wall. That way you can easily clothes pin the index cards.
- To hang the entire thing on the wall, nail two picture hangers into the wall and use the hidden wire under the noodle to rest on them.
- If these directions are confusing, study the picture... that should clear up any confusion!