Homemade Duct Tape Flower Pen
(Las Vegas, Nevada, USA)
A Duct Tape Flower Pen I Made
It's very easy to make a Duct Tape flower pen. Try to make yours look like my sample above.
How to Make a Duct Tape Flower Pen
- 1. Take 1" of Duct Tape.
- 2. Fold from corner to corner but leave some sticky stuff.
- 3. Fold it again from one of the corners to the other corner so you get a triangle.
- 4. Place the triangle on the pen with the tip up and the sticky on the pen.
- 5. Keep doing that but put each petal in a different place so it doesn't match up with one another.
- 6. When you are done with all the petals you are going to take a 2" piece of duct tape and put it underneath the petals.
There, you now have your own Duct Tape Flower Pen! I hope you enjoy it! Response:
What a great craft! Thanks so much for sharing. I love this. : )